The QREAL program offers investors the opportunity to invest into selected residential apartment projects and purchase an apartment at a substantial reduction to the typical market price.
Quantum may engage independent research firms or may provide sourced information on each development project.
The investment involves an investment in a Trust that invests in the developer, the Land holding vehicle. In return each investor is offered interest on this Trust and an option over an apartment in the project, i.e. the ability to purchase an apartment at a reduced cost or at a discount. The reduction in the apartment purchase price is via a standard sales contract (10% deposit) with a special condition that reflects the discount. The result is that investors are able to secure an apartment via investing in the development using their equity and purchase an apartment below the apartment marketing price list.
The result is that investors are able to secure an apartment for approximately at a substantial discount to the market.
|City – Micro Analysis:
Population size, expected growth, geographical layout and residential forecast growth.
|Suburb – Micro analysis:
Population, suburb affordability, vacancy rates, yields, building approvals and residential price growth.
Research on the development team, the architect and on quantum itself.
Financial modelling, analysis, rating, key drivers and demand.
Transport system showing current and future roads, rail and bus networks. Education, hospitals and shopping precincts.
Will include national, state and suburb unemployment rate. It will also include breakdown of income and the nationality of the residence.
Including historic, current and forecast growth and the tools used to predict this growth.
This will include the suburbs vacancy rate, yields, potential tenants and forecast growth.
Stamp Duty Calculator from stampdutycalc.com.au
NSW Stamp Duty http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/taxes/transfer-land
First Home Owner Grant
NSW First Home Owner Grant https://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhog
VIC First Home Owner Grant https://www.sro.vic.gov.au/first-home-owner
QLD First Home Owner Grant https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/buying-owning-home/apply-first-home-grant
DUTIES ACT 1997 - SECT 49A
Purchases "off the plan"
49A Purchases "off the plan"
- (1) Liability for duty on an off the plan purchase agreement arises:
- (a) on completion of the agreement, or
- (b) on the assignment of the whole or any part of the purchaser’s interest under the agreement, or
- (c) on the expiration of 12 months after the date of the agreement, whichever first occurs.
- (2) This section applies despite section 12.
- (3) Nothing in this section prevents the Chief Commissioner from accepting payment of duty and stamping an off the plan purchase agreement at any time after the agreement has been executed.
- (4) In this section: "off the plan purchase agreement" means an agreement for the sale or transfer of dutiable property, being land on which a residence is to be erected or developed before completion of the sale or transfer.
The New South Wales New Home Grant scheme was introduced on 1 July 2012 to stimulate the construction of new homes. The scheme provides a grant of $5,000 towards the purchase of new homes, homes off the plan and vacant land on which a new home will be built.
Refer to; http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/grants/nhg