The QREAL program offers investors the opportunity to invest into selected residential apartment projects and purchase an apartment at a substantial reduction to the typical market price.
Quantum may engage independent research firms or may provide sourced information on each development project.
The investment involves an investment in a Trust that invests in the developer, the Land holding vehicle. In return each investor is offered interest on this Trust and an option over an apartment in the project, i.e. the ability to purchase an apartment at a reduced cost or at a discount. The reduction in the apartment purchase price is via a standard sales contract (10% deposit) with a special condition that reflects the discount. The result is that investors are able to secure an apartment via investing in the development using their equity and purchase an apartment below the apartment marketing price list.
The result is that investors are able to secure an apartment for approximately at a substantial discount to the market.
|City – Micro Analysis:
Population size, expected growth, geographical layout and residential forecast growth.
|Suburb – Micro analysis:
Population, suburb affordability, vacancy rates, yields, building approvals and residential price growth.
Research on the development team, the architect and on quantum itself.
Financial modelling, analysis, rating, key drivers and demand.
Transport system showing current and future roads, rail and bus networks. Education, hospitals and shopping precincts.
Will include national, state and suburb unemployment rate. It will also include breakdown of income and the nationality of the residence.
Including historic, current and forecast growth and the tools used to predict this growth.
This will include the suburbs vacancy rate, yields, potential tenants and forecast growth.
- » Investors claim Aussies need three properties to replace their income
- » Pricey properties hit hardest in downturn
- » Australian Market Update - July 2018
- » Brisbane apartment slump over with values set to rise: Moody’s
- » ANZ's bold attempt to lure new home buyers
- » The Australian housing markets tipped to outperform over the next 12 months, according to industry experts
- » Brisbane should be on investors' radars
- » financial-planner-reveals-how-much-you-need-to-stop-working-and-be-considered-wealthy
- » Quantum Investment Case Study
- » From world’s most liveable city to Australia’s most expensive city?
- » Brisbane housing growth rate to double next year to mirror Sydney
- » Brisbane yields to draw investors
- » Increasing jobs migration housing affordability aligning spur boom/
- » Sydney property market set to stabilise
- » It's 'crunch time' for Australian households
- » The $8b exodus: Sydney home owners are selling up and Queensland is the big winner
- » Melbourne rental vacancy to fall on undersupply, SQM says.
- » Gosford catching the waves left in Sydney's wake.
- » BRISBANE OFF THE PLAN MARKET: 2012 VS. 2013
- » Matusik Presentation - Market Outlook
- » Quarter Times Residential Market Q4/2013
- » December Quarter Records 11 Year High: Brisbane Apartment Market Is Making It Rain
- » Inner Brisbane Apartment Market Report | December QTR 2013
- » The positive signs of Sydneyâ€™s residential market upturn - Sydney Residential Market Pulse Paper
- » Developer pre-sells $300m of apartments
- » Property ANZ says market to grow 20pc - House prices tipped to soar six times wages
- » APM Housing Market report | January 2014
- » APM Housing Market Report | November 2013
- » Inner Brisbane Market Report | September Qtr 2013
- » The housing market is on the way up, and the latest building approvals figures will support the recovery
- » Quarter Times Residential Market Q2/2013
- » Election 2013 and housing | 27 August 2013 |
- » RP Data: House prices down -1.2% in May | 31 May 2013 |
- » Australia's sluggish, uneven housing recovery | 20 May 2013 |
- » Quarterly Australian Residential Property Survey – Q1 2013 | 12 April 2013 |
- » Recent Developments in the Australian Housing Market | 14 March 2013 |
- » Residential Property Market | March 2013 |
- » Australian States Outlook | February 2013 |
- » Global Markets Research - Economics: Update | 24 January 2013 |
- » Australian Housing Outlook 2012–2015 | October 2012 |
- » CoreLogic Property Pulse | May 2015 |
- » John Mcgrath | June 2015 |
- » Inner Brisbane Apartment Rental Market-Market Analysis(Low) | June 2015 |
- » Linton Apartments Kangaroo Point (High) - Research Report | June 2015 |
- » Linton Apartments Kangaroo Point (Low) - Research Report | June 2015 |
- » Linton Apartments Research | July 2015 |
- » Why you should invest in Woolloongabba | July 2015 |
- » Market Overview - Quantum Group | August 2015 |
NSW Stamp Duty http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/taxes/transfer-land
DUTIES ACT 1997 - SECT 49A
Purchases "off the plan"
49A Purchases "off the plan"
- (1) Liability for duty on an off the plan purchase agreement arises:
- (a) on completion of the agreement, or
- (b) on the assignment of the whole or any part of the purchaser’s interest under the agreement, or
- (c) on the expiration of 12 months after the date of the agreement, whichever first occurs.
- (2) This section applies despite section 12.
- (3) Nothing in this section prevents the Chief Commissioner from accepting payment of duty and stamping an off the plan purchase agreement at any time after the agreement has been executed.
- (4) In this section: "off the plan purchase agreement" means an agreement for the sale or transfer of dutiable property, being land on which a residence is to be erected or developed before completion of the sale or transfer.
The New South Wales New Home Grant scheme was introduced on 1 July 2012 to stimulate the construction of new homes. The scheme provides a grant of $5,000 towards the purchase of new homes, homes off the plan and vacant land on which a new home will be built.
Refer to; http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/grants/nhg